This holiday season, give the rock painter in your life the gifts they’ll love.
We offer the following gift ideas:
With a GoRock.com Premium Membership, rock painters can track an unlimited number of rocks – this means they can see on a map where their rocks travel, and get a notification letting them know their rock has been found. Their rocks are out there spreading kindness – help them visualize those smiles! Buy a
gift card today.
Want to put together a gift basket of fun items a rock painter would just love? We’ve tried many supplies and recommend the following.
Shopping for someone NEW TO PAINTING?
Here’s what we recommend as a rock painting starter kit:
– acrylic paint (we like these)
– brushes (these come in a 50-pack with a variety of bristle shapes)
– already-painted rocks (paint some yourself, or check out our Etsy store!)
– water-based varnish (to seal the rocks and prepare them for outdoor adventures)
– Modge Podge (this is useful if applying a label on the back of a rock. However, it is not weather-proof).
– gift card to GoRock.com (help them see on a map where their rocks are traveling and spreading kindness)
Gift ideas even rock painter’s hadn’t thought of!
Here are some gift ideas even the seasoned rock painter may not have thought of. And, of course, THE paint pens every rock painter has on their wish list!
– Cooling racks (these make an ideal place to set rocks to dry because they allow to air flow around the rock)
– Extra fine point paint pens (the extra fine tip allows for detail work like lettering or outlining of an image. These are the paint pens all the rock painters are talking about!)
– Medium point paint pens (medium point paint pens are like drawing with a thin marker, cause sometimes you don’t want to break out all the paints!)
– dotting tools (ever see those pretty rocks with all the dots? Those are mandalas and the dots are created using tools like these)
A “How to Draw” Book
One question rock painters often ask themselves is “what should I paint?” With a book like this one, they’ll never run out of ideas!
Have supplies or gift ideas you’d recommend? Share with others in the comments below! ⬇️